3.11.10

CIAO AMORE, DOVE SEI STATO?

I wonder why I haven't noticed before this insane perfect man: big nose (I love men with big nose!), sensual lips, define jawline, strong look and a sexy scar on his check! Thanks to Halloween and to my friend Samantha, we spent this weekend together and we watched Hannibal Lecter: Gaspard Ulliel is the cannibal. The day after while I were going to work I noticed that the guy on the ad of Chanel Blue parfume is him, so I decided to do a little investigation. I don't want to lose time with words, the pictures explain perfectly what I'm talking about. Click here if you want more informations about his life and his filmography. Buon appetito!





















By the way his mother is a runway show producer and his father is a stylist!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento