14.12.10

I WANT TO DYE MY HAIR SO BAD!



If you have ever met Rebecca, you'll probably know that she changes the color of her hair once a month (oddly, recently she returned to her natural color...). Well, I have never had the courage to do it.  Maybe because my hair are almost black and I should ruin them forever to get the color I like... but now I need a change and perhaps I found a way not to destroy them for the rest of my life. You have heard for sure about "dyed hair tips", it's the new trend (the word I hate the most but...whatever!)... well that should be a solution, even if I always dreamt about a proper dye....


Pink was my first obsession...










But what would be really perfect for my hair color and my skin it's light blue...








What do you recommend? I need your advice!







3 commenti:

  1. light blu è adorabile gli avevo anche io e penso di rifarli ♥

    RispondiElimina
  2. Li avevo blu anche io, ma dopo un po' diventano di un verdino veramente brutto! Anche se l'effetto iniziale è sicuramente molto bello (: Riguardo al rosa, se è chiaro si nota sicuramente meno quando scarica. Dipende comunque se vuoi fare un riflessante o decolorare! In ogni caso ti consiglierei il rosa bambolina, rende qualunque viso davvero adorabile! :)

    RispondiElimina
  3. Si in effetti hai ragione Cost... Mi sa che alla fine tingerò solo le punte e visto che ho i capelli di un castano molto scuro almeno evito di sfibrarli tutti! no? baci e grazie per i commenti!! <3

    RispondiElimina